CareerAPIS is currently recruiting candidates for apprenticeship.
- Junior Accountant.
- a possibility to gain comprehensive experience,
- an opportunity to become acquainted with accountancy office work.
- a student or graduate of accountancy and finances,
- computer literacy (ability to use accountancy software welcomed),
- analytical thinking abilities and teamwork,
- proper work organization, diligence,
- independence and initiative,
- willingness to learn and develop.
Scope of duties:The scope of duties includes assisting basic and advance accounting; in particular, entering documents to accounting systems, documents endorsement, and assisting general office work (archiving and filling documents). During the apprenticeship, an apprentice will become acquainted with the principles regarding payroll and personnel documentation, and settlements for Social Insurance Institution (ZUS).
Contact us:If you are interested in joining us, please send your CV and cover letter at the following e-mail address:
We will contact only selected candidates in order to determine a job interview.
Apprenticeships will be considered individually during a job interview.